At Ray White, people are our greatest asset. We welcome genuine committed individuals who are interested in furthering their real estate career.
International Property Consultant
- Responsible for generating new leads, assisting with team performance objectives and achieving sales activity levels
- To develop long-term relationship with valued customers and achieve high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide professional agency services to the clients
- Liaise with potential customers in supporting property sales
- Provide professional after sales services
- Carrying out any other duties assigned
- At least 1 year experience in sale of local or international property industry
- Must be available to work weekends
- Self-confident, self-motivated and hardworking
- Outgoing and enjoy meeting people
- Good interpersonal skill and be able to work under pressure
- Good customer services skills and result oriented
- Hands on PC skills including Microsoft word and Excel etc.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
- Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Analyze data and convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Prepare reports and present results to management
- Maintain company website and social media platforms
- Handle ad hoc tasks as per assigned by management
- University graduate/Diploma/Associated degree holder
- 1-5 years’ experience in marketing
- Strong marketing sense and attentive to details
- Self-motivated, target oriented & enthusiastic
- Ability to work in a tight timeline and work well as a team
- Detail-minded, mature, outgoing with good interpersonal skills
- Independent, creative and result oriented
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
Excellent opportunity to work within a recognized company in Asia, Pacific in an office environment with an open and fun culture, and in a role with competitive salary and benefits. Interested parties please apply with full resume stating availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.