Grand views of
the Harbour Bridge and
- Spectacular views of Sydney’s most iconic landmarks – the Harbour Bridge and Opera House
- Short stroll to Circular Quay Ferry Wharf, and Circular Quay Station
- Moments from the Opera House and The Royal Botanical Gardens
- 8 minutes’ walk into the heart of Sydney’s CBD
- Elegant and opulent finishes designed by fjmt
- A collection of four distinctive Australian stories showcasing heritage and terrace homes, harbour penthouses and majestic residences within the one unique historic address
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Designed by award-winning architects fjmt, these four distinctive stories read as a seamless collection of moments, housed within an iconic address at The Rocks.Drawing cues from the dramatic texture and beauty of this heritage locale, each home has its own style and aspect, reflecting the intricate craftsmanship of the area,as well as your own individual tastes.
Steeped in history, The Rocks possesses a rare inner-city village charm. This is modern living of a completely timeless nature. Nowhere else will you find markets, art galleries, cafés and restaurants framed by terracotta rooftops, sandstone walls and unmissable views of the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Construction commenced.
The Harrington Collection
Date : 28-29 August 2019
Time: 11AM to 7PM
Venue: East Room, 23/F, Mandarin Oriental Hotel,
5 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
For Your Exclusive VIP Appointment
Call 2376 1088
AMONG THE BEST OF SYDNEY
The Harrington Collection is surrounded by the vibrant amenity of The Rocks,Walsh Bay, the new Barangaroo precinct and the CBD itself.
With the ferry terminus and train station at Circular Quay only minutes from the door, and buses and light rail nearby, The Harrington Collection is easily accessible from all over Sydney.
- Extensive wardrobes and storage throughout all homes including dressing table todifferent layouts
- Generously proportioned living and dining areas with large floor to ceiling glazing directly connecting entertaining sized balconies
- Separate laundry and powder room
- Master ensuites have free-standing bathtub and double basins
- Large kitchen island bench
- Sectioned scullery area adjoining the kitchen
- Kitchen wolf oven and cooktop with Subzero refrigerators and wine fridges
- Miele washing machine included
From bespoke detailing through to the grandest of bay windows, each residence pays homage to The Rocks before subtly and seamlessly converging with the harbour, bringing two iconic palettes into one succinct story.
THE ‘ROCKS’ PALETTE
Inspired by the warm tones of local stone, this palette features light timber joinery and flooring. A natural white materiality with golden tones is used in the kitchens and bathrooms to add warmth and subtle luxury. Within bathrooms, a second stone application of pale grey is introduced as the backdrop to the beautiful pale masonry frames of the vanity.
THE ‘HARBOUR’ PALETTE
Inspired by Sydney’s coastal setting, this palette features a serene, cool tone for the timber joinery. Light coloured timber detailing is crisp with a sophisticated white and silver grey masonry reminiscent of water in motion.Both palettes are elevated with the introduction of sleek metallic finishes to robes, kitchen handles and the luxurious fixtures throughout.
The Display Suite
Multi-award-winning design house that fuses the disciplines of architecture, interiors, landscape and urban design.
With offices in Sydney, Melbourne and England’s Oxford, the same unwavering passion sits at the core of all work: the dual pursuit of design excellence and enhancement of the public domain.
Embodying the shared values and aspirations of each community they work with, fjmt focuses on the spatial and organic interconnections that occur between built form,people and place. It’s what makes every project indisputably unique – most notably,Sydney’s Waterfront Pavilion, EY Centre and Anadara, Baranagaroo.
The Star,A new six-star, 60-level hotel and residential tower
EY Centre, 200 George Street
Landmark Site in Sydney
Proudly Developed By Golden Age Group
Golden Age Development Group is an established Australian property development business known for signature, high-end commercial and iconic residential projects in key capital city locations.
Previous Melbourne projects include The Emerald, Opera, Sheraton Melbourne –the first five-star hotel in the CBD for fifteen years when it launched in 2014, andVictoria One, which will be the CBDs tallest tower when it is completed in 2017.More recently, Golden Age has developed Sydney’s highly successful Park One;Macquarie Park; No1 Lachlan; Waterloo; and Essence, Double Bay.
Box Hill, Victoria
Glen Waverley, Victoria
Essence Double Bay
Double Bay, New South Wales