Reimagining bayside living, 448 Brighton is mastery of light, form, colour and texture. The 17 residences and three exclusive penthouses draw inspiration from the tranquil natural surroundings and vibrant energy of this coveted neighbourhood. Together, they form an architectural landmark that makes the most of its iconic corner position and mesmerising district views.
– Situated in blue-chip Brighton with a host of amenities at your doorstep; Elwood Park, Elsternwick Park, 448 metres from the beach, cafes, restaurants, esteemed private schools and excellent public transport.
– By an award-winning team SJB Architects and Jack Merlo Landscape
– Industry-leading kitchen appliances by Gaggenau and Bora
– Astra Walker eco brass finish tapware
– Sculptural natural marble stone benchtops in kitchen, bathroom, and laundry
– Engineered timber floor and luxurious wool carpet
– Individual, secure private access to ground floor apartments with generous courtyards perfect for entertaining
– Secure car parking and separate secure storage cage
– Ducted heating and cooling throughout
– Designed for quiet living, with double glazed windows