Belconnen will be home to Canberra’s tallest building with plans for a 113 metre tall tower revealed .Geocon’s High Society, will span across two 27-storey glass towers at 113 and 100 metres tall.Designed by Fender Katsalidis, the architects behind the NewActon precinct, the $300 million development will have 541 apartments, a 135-room Abode Hotel and retail and commercial sites planned.In addition to residential parking there will be 500 public carparks.
Including wine cellar, resident lounge, cinema, pool, wellness centre, car wash, bike hub and much more.
Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available.
- Macquarie PrimaryPrimary School – 1.5km
- Canberra High School, MacquarieHigh School – 1.2km
- Calvary Private HospitalHospital – 1.9km
- Belconnen MallMajor Shopping Centre – 0.6km
- University Of Canberra, BruceUniversity – 1.3km
- Lake Ginninderra CollegeCollege – 0.3km
- Belconnen Post OfficePost Office – 0.5km