Presenting an exceptional opportunity to acquire primelocation living space in central Cambridge. The site previouslyowned by the world-renowned King’s College, is beingdeveloped by local developers, Blues Property, in to a rangeof 1 and 2 bedroom executive apartments and a stunningpenthouse due for completion Spring 2019.
Whichcote House is located near Mitcham’s corner betweenSpringfield Road and Milton Road in Cambridge.Conveniently situated close to the river and within easywalking distance to the City Centre and the distinguishedCambridge colleges, the 11 stylish apartments are just over amile from Cambridge Science Park, the A14 and the new NorthCambridge Rail Station.
A wide range of amenities on the doorstep includinggastropubs, dentists, GPs and highly rated primary andsecondary schools make Whichcote a highly desirabledevelopment.
- Modern, timber internal doors with brushed chrome ironmongery
- Engineered oak flooring to all areas except bedrooms and bathrooms
- Fitted wardrobes in master bedrooms
- High performance powder-coated aluminium windows
- Sleek slim-lined electric radiators
- 10 year build warranty