Located on the Parramatta riverfront at 2 Morton Street, Promenade has been designed to capture all that’s best about river life: the panoramic river and city views, abundant light, green landscapes and the sound of flowing water. Close to the heart of a bustling city yet feeling like a luxury retreat, residents will feel serene perched high above the tranquil turns of the river.
• Designed by celebrated architect Turner featuring Bosch appliances, designer kitchen islands and beautiful stone benchtops
• Only 350m to the University of Western Sydney and a short walk to Westfield Parramatta’s thriving shops and restaurants
• Located within easy access to bus, train, ferry, the M4 and 4 minutes walk to the new light rail station
• Expansive landscaped parklands, private residents’ podium garden, retail plaza and sweeping views over the river and beyond.
• Fantastic investment opportunity in Parramatta with significant infrastructure projects underway including redevelopment of the city’s civic heart, a CBD high-rise university campus plus a new pedestrian bridge opposite Promenade for seamless river.