This is once in a lifetime opportunity.
A collection of four distinctive Australian stories showcasing heritage and terrace homes, harbour penthouses and majestic residences within the one unique historic address: The Rocks. This moment in time marks the creation of 58 living spaces of unrepeatable significance split into four collections: The Harrington, The Cambridge, the Gloucester Terraces and the Bakers Terraces.
Designed by award-winning architects FJMT, these four distinctive stories read as a seamless collection of moments, housed within an iconic address at The Rocks. Drawing cues from the dramatic texture and beauty of this heritage locale, each home has its own style and aspect, reflecting the intricate craftsmanship of the area as well as your own individual tastes.
- Unmissable views of the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Herringbone timber flooring for all living and dining
- Architecture and interiors designed by award-winning architects fjmt
- Natural stone throughout kitchens and bathrooms
- Elegant and opulent finishes designed by FJMT
- Sub Zero/Wolf appliances
- 8 minutes’ walk into the heart of Sydney’s CBD
- Short stroll to Circular Quay Ferry Wharf, and Circular Quay Station
- Moments from the Opera House and The Royal Botanical Gardens